- Be aged 30 or under;
- Be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants able to work in Canada;
- Be currently under or unemployed;
- Have not previously worked outside Canada in a paid, career-related position;
- Be a graduate of a college or university; and
- Have not previously participated in another Youth Employment Strategy (YES) internship program
- Be able to function in both written and spoken Spanish;
- Applicable Degrees include the following: forestry, biology, geography, international development, environmental studies or science, resource management, anthropology or rural development
Monday, January 23, 2012
The 2012-2013 intake for FBC international internship applications is now open.
Each year, Falls Brook Centre offers young Canadians an opportunity to gain practical experience in the fields of organic agriculture, environmental education, land restoration, renewable energy and community development through the Canadian International Development Agency’s (CIDA) International Youth Internship Program (IYIP). The goal of this project is to give young Canadians practical work experience and to develop skills in the fields of international relations and sustainable development both in the context of Atlantic Canada and in Latin America.
PREREQUISITES FOR ALL INTERNSHIPS: